CHT-100R ROTARY HEDGE CUTTER
price includes VAT
The CHT-100R rotary hedge cutter contains high-quality hardened blades to allow for prolonged use. Instead of gathering the cuttings, this piece of machinery throws back the cut-offs to provide a level of fresh growth for the hedge you’re cutting.
Leaving a high cut as standard, this rotary hedge cutter also features maximum versatility through its ability to reach up to 5m. Operating from within the compact tractor, you’re able to trim hedges and shrubs on either side of the vehicle – reducing the need to make multiple passes in close quarters.
The use of these rotary hedge cutters is primarily for grounds care and general shrub control, however, they are also ideal for those who are looking for a time-efficient solution to bush and grass styling.
- Sharp swinging tip blades – The high blade speed will produce a very premium quality cut and can pivot to minimise damage as well as being hardened for prolonged life.
- Mulching baffle system – The cutting head retains the clippings inside the deck in order to thoroughly mulch the clippings.
- Small tractor requirement – This rotary hedge cutter can be fitted to small tractors and still achieve a large reach.
- Reversible frame – The frame can be reversed in order to fit into the front of tractors.
- Frame tilting system – Opening up the possibility to operate the hedge cutter on both sides of the tractor.
- Control options – A choice of cable or joystick controls.
- Storage legs and fork sleeve lift points – For ease of maintenance and storage.
Use this text to share information about your product.