Foreman 520 FM6
price includes VAT
MANUAL GEARBOX - POWER STEERING - IRS
THE ALL-ROUND WORK HORSE
Big loads, long days – no problem. The Honda Foreman is built to deliver solid handling and powerful performance with renowned durability, whatever the conditions.
With huge low down torque delivered by a new, larger fuel efficient liquid cooled 518cc engine, and its computer engineered chassis providing smooth, sure footed handling, the Foreman truly is a joy to ride. Its thick padded saddle makes it easier to tackle a long day out in the field, and the unique Honda TraxLok® allows switchable 2/4wd and push-button full differential lock to give improved traction, even in deep mud.
While wide gear rations provide plenty of pulling power and true engine breaking.
The PS and IRS models offering reduced steering effort and kickback, or greater ground clearance and shock absorption respectively, allow you to choose a model to suit your particular needs and working environment.
- Larger 518cc liquid cooled, single cylinder 4-stroke engine
- For increased torque and efficiency
- Forward/Reverse Skip Switch (DCT & ES) Bypass neutral when reversing
- Redesigned front and rear racks Providing a better surface area
- 1.9L water resistant utility box Providing useful storage
Use this text to share information about your product.