MTX-120-E DUNG BEETLE PADDOCK CLEANER
price includes VAT
A versatile paddock cleaner for private horse owners, zoos, equestrian centres, riding schools, alpaca farms & much more. The Wessex Dung Beetle is an easy-to-use yet effective machine. Regular use of the Dung Beetle Paddock Cleaner ensures a clean and healthy environment for your horse and other animals alike. The key benefit of using this machine rather than a typical vacuum-type paddock cleaner is this one promotes healthy grass growth and encourages overall natural growth of your land through its bristle technology.
- 5.5HP ENGINE – Easy to start and reliable
- THROTTLE LEVER – Clips on to ATV rack for user convenience
- CENTRIFUGAL CLUTCH – Allows the brush rotor to be engaged/disengaged from the seat
- WHEELS IN-LINE WITH BRUSH ROTOR – Follows ground contours accurately giving a consistent clean sweep
- SIMPLE SCREW HANDLE – Easy adjustment of brush height
- FULLY CASTORING REAR WHEELS – Increased manoeuvrability
- FLOATING DRAWBAR – Allows the machine to float over uneven ground with no weight on the ball hitch
- ADJUSTABLE SPRING TINES – Rake through the grass to loosen stubborn horse muck
- HAND OPERATED WINCH – For ease of emptying
- STIFF, COURSE BRISTLE – For increased sweeping efficiency in paddock environment
- SWIVELLING BALL HITCH – Satisfies Health and Safety recommendations
Use this text to share information about your product.