Surface Pro LSP150
price includes VAT
The Logic Surface Pro – Trailed Arena Surface Conditioner – has been designed with a light but strong chassis with large low ground pressure wheels, which makes it so easy to handle and can be parked or hitched up to a suitable towing vehicle in seconds.
Many of today’s arenas contain synthetic surfaces incorporating mixed fibres, washed silica sand and waxed coatings. These provide a stable, dynamic and evenly compacted surface.
When you have invested a lot of money on such a sophisticated all weather surface it needs regular and careful grooming. This will maintain the structure and ‘feel’ of the surface and will extend the life of the facility.
- 1.5 metre width
- Raise and lower by electric ram – with a control box switch, mounted close to the operator.
- Depth adjustment – is controlled using a combination of rear roller, spring tine setting, into one of 3 holes and drawbar pitch.
- Levelling Board – which is set in relation to the rear roller to provide a final levelling of material before consolidation by the rear roller. This is particularly useful on loose surfaces.
- Adjustable drawbar for altering the hitch height to suit different towing vehicles.
- Low ground pressure tyres 20 x 7-8 ensuring all round capability on hard and soft surfaces.
- Swivel hitch with 50mm ball coupling.
- Perimeter Plough – used to draw in material thrown up around the side boards. It is attached to the main frame and incorporates a parking bracket to locate the plough when not in use. It features a rubber leading edge to prevent any damage when running along the side boards.
- Alternative Hitches – e.g. Clevis, for use behind other suitable towing vehicles
Use this text to share information about your product.