Surface Grader PG250T
price includes VAT
The Logic Surface Grader or Menage Grader is quick and efficient at grading the manége, levelling any surface material, whether it be simply sand or one of the more sophisticated, softer compositions such as rubber chip.
The optional bar of tines works deeper into the surface than the main levelling blade mixing and aerating the components. This is essential for rubber chip and bark surfaces but also beneficial for preventing compaction on any sand based surface. This machine is also exceptional for maintaining any gravel driveway by pulling excess material in from the edges and then levelling the whole surface.
The Surface Grader can be towed behind any suitable vehicle - if available, a quad is ideal for this sort of application because of its low ground pressure. The Grader is light to tow and offers ‘one pass’ levelling to ensure the arena is quickly back to its best, ready for the next session. Logic’s unique design ensures that this grader really does provide the best level surface possible.
If you are unsure about the correct specification you require for your surface please speak to us.
- Incorporates a rubber buffer to prevent damage
- Raise and lower transport lever – easy to operate
- 2.5 metre width
- Perimeter plough 1.1 metre wide used to draw in material kicked up around the boards.
- Depth adjustment – allows correct blade setting for various types of surface
- Adjustable drawbar for altering the hitch height to suit different towing vehicles
- Wheel Track Levelling Kit – essential for a ‘one pass’ system. On any rough surface, the area immediately in front of each wheel is graded to provide a level track to travel on. This provides a stable platform for the mainblade to produce a smooth finish on the first pass
- Low ground pressure tyres 20 x 7-8 ensuring all round capability on hard and soft surfaces
- Swivel hitch with 50mm ball coupling
Product pricing includes tine bar and wheel levelling kit
Use this text to share information about your product.